tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.15 Clustering ?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:50:21 GMT
Is the multicast going over the 127.0.0.1 instead?  We've had this
problem before (redhat el3), and to fix it, you have to make sure
that in /etc/hosts that localhost is bound to a real IP address and
not 127.0.0.1.  for some reason, in Java it always seems to want to
stick to the local interface when localhost is mapped to this.

Paul Smith