tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mir Kasim Ali <mirkasimal...@gmail.com>
Subject Help me
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:47:01 GMT
I am getting following error

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.commons.fileupload.DiskFileUpload resolves to a package

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported. org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItem
resolves to a package

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
DiskFileUpload cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
DiskFileUpload cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
FileItem cannot be resolved to a type

An error occurred at line: 12 in the jsp file: /ProcessFileUpload.jsp
Generated servlet error:
FileItem cannot be resolved to a type
WHEN I AM COMPILING THE A JSP FILE(REQESTING THE JSP FILE THROUGH BROWSER)
IN JSP I IMPORTED FOLLOWINGS
<%@ page import="org.apache.commons.fileupload.DiskFileUpload"%>
<%@ page import="org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileItem"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.List"%>
<%@ page import="java.util.Iterator"%>
<%@ page import="java.io.File"%>

sO PLEASE HELP ME TO GET IT WORK.IS THIS ERROR IS DUE TO
CLASS PATH.IF YES THEN PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT PATH I SET FOR IT