tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hooper, Paul" <>
Subject Jcoverage
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:42:44 GMT
Does anybody out there know anything about jcoverage ???

_Confidentiality notice: Whilst this company has procedures in place and
makes every effort to safeguard both Inbound and Outbound Emails, we cannot guarantee that
attachments are Virus - Free or compatible with your systems and therefore we do not accept
any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced. This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are for the intended recipient
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, review, distribute, disclose,
alter, print, copy, transmit or rely on this e-mail and any file transmitted with it. If you
have received this e-mail and any file transmitted with it in error please notify the sender
or Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London Management) Ltd Registered 4th Floor, 71 Fenchurch St,
London, EC3M 4BS Company Number 1063340 email:

Syndicate 3210 (acting through its Managing Agent at Lloyd's), Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance (London)
Limited and Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company Limited are all regulated by the Financial Services
For more information please visit

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message