tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: Which direction: mod_jk or mod_proxy_ajp? (was: why use mod_jk?)
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:14:16 GMT
Josh,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I am using Apache 2.2.x. Now onto my
next question. Bill Barker suggested the httpd.conf / mod_proxy_ajp
directive side of the equation. Doesn't there have to be a connector
in tomcat's server.xml which will allow listening for the ajp
protocol? Is there documentation on this somewhere?

Brad