tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyway to disable undeploy link in manager app?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:04:46 GMT

> > Is there a way to configure tomcat or the web app so that the tomcat
> > manager disables the
> > undeploy command for that application?
> > I'd like to prevent some of my apps from being undeployed from the web
> > manager.

you can do this by  changing the source code.  you have to change the
following constants in org.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.java

 private static final String STARTED_APPS_ROW_BUTTON_SECTION =
 private static final String STOPPED_APPS_ROW_BUTTON_SECTION =

you can delete the undeploy link from there.

thankx,
amila.