tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Schroeder <>
Subject Re: configure tomcat 5.x to see index without redirects?
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:34:25 GMT
On 2/11/06, Scott Purcell <> wrote:

> If you read below, I am doing a couple of redirects to get the user to
> my real site.  I would like to know if I can configure Tomcat to just go
> to that site? Or if I have to go through all these redirects.

> This is killing me.

It's killing me listening to this. :-) Why is your desired default webapp
not simply *installed* as default, i.e. ROOT? End of problem.

If there's a valid reason you can't do that, set crossContext='"true"
for your two contexts and forward (*not* redirect) from /index.jsp
to /unique/index.jsp

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: