tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sycamore Days <sycamored...@mac.com>
Subject RE: Re: Verisign SSL on Tomcat 5.5.9
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 00:26:08 GMT
Hi All!

My problem is solved.  I was installing the wrong chain certificate.  I was installing the
site-pro cert instead of the Root Trial Cert.

This is the cert I should have installed first:
http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermediate-ca/Trial_Secure_Server_Root/index.html

NOT
http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermediate-ca/secure-site-intermediate/index.html

That second one is the secure-site pro cert for PAID certs.  I needed the Root Trial cert!

Thanks for the suggestions.