tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5 Possible Context Question
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:33:59 GMT
Do you have the servlet definitions and mappings in the web.xml for the
apps?
Also remember (i think) seeing something about tomcat 5 not using the
invoker servlet by default anymore. If that is true, it would need to be
uncommented in the web.xml file in the conf directory

--
Mike Sabroff
Web Services Developer