tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lk <ce...@email.it>
Subject How to separate tomcat instances?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:42:37 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to run multiple instances of tomcat.
I've read the documentation and I found out that I can configure
multiple workers to serve multiple instances of Tomcat.
But I haven't understood if in this way the contexts served by a worker
are protected against a failure of the others workers?

Furthermore I would like to know if it is possible to run tomcat5 and
tomcat4 on the same server?

Thanks

 Sponsor:
 Per il tuo progetto da realizzare, Findomestic ti offre finanziamenti chiari e semplici senza
anticipi, clicca e scopri come!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3938&d=27-2