tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <grm7...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: first jdbc tomcat application
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:57:02 GMT
David McMinn escribió:

>   Unfortunately the logs don't say anything - I just get a page not found. If I take
that out (and all subsequent jsp) it works fine. So right up to that point the jsp page renders
fine - When I include that one more line, it blows up. I'm still looking but if someone knows
please chime in. Thanks,

OK, then, perhaps the error page to forward to *that you have defined in
  the webapp's web.xml file) doesn't exist.  TC is trying to forward to
that error page, can't find it, and hence returns the page not found error.

Glen