tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject tomcat catalina.out getting bombed with debug messages on maven-proxy deploy
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:34:36 GMT
I have a vanilla installation of Tomcat 5.5 (with logging added, and
log4j.properties rootLogger set to level INFO), which starts up cleanly,
and writes maybe 15 lines to catalina.out -- no more. I then deploy the
maven-proxy-webapp.war, and catalina.out gets immediately bombed with
DEBUG level messages. It appears that most of the messages are coming
from the commons.digester and digester packages. Does this problem lie
in Tomcat, or in the web app? How do I filter the LOG level for this
information?

Thanks!

Brad