tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pete Lamborne <p...@maniatv.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite losing session
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:40:55 GMT
Hey Tim,
Thanks for the great response.  At least I know that I'm not missing
something really obvious.

I wonder if we could configure Tomcat to write the cookie without the
context?

Or if there is some other mechanism in httpd.conf that we could use to
control how the cookie gets set...

I find it hard to believe that alot of people have not run into this
issue yet.  Maybe everyone's still using mod_jk and have not migrated to
mod_proxy_ajp yet...

pete