tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: why use mod_jk?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:36:01 GMT
mod_proxy_ajp? Yet another twist. Its just hard for me to believe that
"how do I integrate tomcat and apache httpd?" is such a mystery /
unknown. This seems like it would be question #1 on any Tomcat FAQ.

So where can I found out more about mod_proxy_ajp. Is there a Tomcat
resource which explains the configuration of it?

Brad