tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brad O'Hearne <br...@neurofire.com>
Subject Re: Configuring mod_jk, and the notion of "webapps"
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:52:43 GMT
Vanessa,

Thanks for the resource. However, as I've been told, in-process/JNI
is/will be deprecated and isn't recommended with Tomcat 5.5 and Apache
2.x, and it appears that this particular configuration is trying to do
that. Perhaps I've heard wrong. But I guess the confusion underscores
the lack of documentation surrounding this area of Tomcat.

Brad