tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mladen.t...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat native library not found on startup.sh - Solaris
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:54:55 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Zorro3692@aol.com [mailto:Zorro3692@aol.com]
>> Subject: Re: Tomcat native library not found on startup.sh - Solaris
>>
>>       Can you tell me where the Native Tomcat  Library is in
>> the Tomcat installation.
>
> For UNIX/Linux and 64-bit Windows, you have to build it from what's in
> bin/tomcat-native.tar.gz; for 32-bit Windows, it's already built in
> bin/tcnative-1.dll, if you used the .exe form of the download.

There is also a set of official binaries at:
http://tomcat.heanet.ie/

We are using this site because of US export law
regarding cryptographic software, and since it contains
OpenSSL binaries it's in Ireland, thanks to the
courtesy of Ireland's National Education and Research Network.

Win32 installer uses this site to download tcnative-1.dll upon
install. The binaries for other OS's like for Solaris, Linux,
WIN64, etc. can be obtained from the same site.

Regards,
Mladen.