tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Coleman" <jac...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: mod_jk PUT request-method returns 405 Error
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:09:10 GMT
I do not have any Location directives and I am not using auto aliasing.
My httpd.conf has a simple VirtualHost directive.

Even so, I tried moving the JSP outside of the WEB-INF, but still no luck.

The request doesn't seem to be getting to mod_jk at all. In the Apache
access_log I can see the 405 error message, but in the mod_jk log (with
debug turned on), I see nothing about that request. Apache seems to be
stopping the PUT in its tracks.

Is there some way to tell mod_jk to handle the PUT request (like you
would for a cgi script)?

<Directory /www/docs>Script PUT /cgi-bin/put.cgi</Directory>