tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mladen.t...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Configuring mod_jk, and the notion of "webapps"
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:56:15 GMT
Brad O'Hearne wrote:
> I have been having trouble getting mod_jk to work. After having Googled
> and read various information on configuring mod_jk (that's the first
> problem -- we need good documentation without having to Google), I
> settled on this link which is a pretty good HOWTO:

I agree with you. We need a better documentation, but at the
end of the day no one ever wishes to contribute.
Mod_jk is open source project and without help from the
community I'm not sure how it's quality can ever rise.

So, I would suggest that if you come to an idea how
to extend the existing docs to the next level, simply
write a small email and send it to the dev@tomcat.apache.org

The guys there will be happy to commit that.

Best regards,
Mladen.