tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Coleman" <jac...@bellsouth.net>
Subject mod_jk PUT request-method returns 405 Error
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:40:30 GMT
I was using Tomcat standalone and I could send files to the server with
the PUT request-method with no problems (in a REST Web Service). Now
that I have Apache hooked into Tomcat with mod_jk, the PUT request gives
me a 405 error (method not allowed). Does anyone know how to set this up
so that the PUT request gets forwarded from Apache to a servlet or a JSP
(through mod_jk)? Does mod_jk even support the forwarding of PUT
requests? I am running Apache 2.0.50, Tomcat 5.5 and mod_jk 1.2.15 all
on RedHat Linux.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.