tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Voss <av...@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Any free online books for tomcat?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:57:10 GMT
Hi,

PKarthick wrote:
 > I would like to know whether any online books are there for tomat? or any documentation
in
 > PDF(downloadable).. if so pzl send me the link.

I have found being a member of the ACM (acm.org)
very useful. As a professional member you get
access to quite an impressive library of online
books which is useful if you're travelling or just
need to occasionally gave a look, e.g. before
buying a paper copy. There's plenty of stuff on
J2EE and related topics and I think the Tomcat
Definitive Guide is available as well.

Btw. membership costs USD 99 which seems guide a
good deal to me.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexander Voss, Research Associate
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh