tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Question about caseSensitive - how does it work?
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:51:31 GMT
With the trouble I've been having with getting caseSensitive="false" to
work in my app, I got to wondering if it really does what I think it
does on Windows XP.

My interpretation of the doc description is that when
caseSensitive=:"false", I should be able to have a document root and
context path at (for example) "/SiteData", and be able to reach it with
urls including "sitedata", "SITEDATA", "SiteData", or any other
combination of upper- and lower-case letters which spell the correct
word.  Is this interpretation correct?

If so, then I can go back to figuring out how to actually make it work.

TIA!
Dave