tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Can't get caseSensitive="false" to work
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:44:24 GMT
Thanks for the response, but I still can't get it to go.  I set up
another server with the <Context> entries in the context.xml instead of
in server.xml, so things are where the docs recomment, but still
nothing.  I've put the caseSensitive="false" in both the one in /conf,
and in META-INF with no luck.

Are you sure it works in 5.5.12?  A couple of the posts I've seen while
googling have implied that the last version this worked in was 5.5.9.
That would really suck if correct!  If it matters, I'm running jdk 1.5.0_06.