tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: Help me
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:11:51 GMT
Setting a classpath will not work as tomcat doesn't use it. At least
that is what I have read and experienced.  putting you stuff in the
CLASSPATH tomcat uses is a more likely scenario.
On my system I can only find it in one place:
/usr/local/server/webapps/manager/WEB-INF/lib/commons-fileupload-1.0.jar

Do you have the manager app installed?

--
Mike Sabroff
Web Services