tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Is There a Howto - Again
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:16:46 GMT
In that case, simplify your life by dropping Apache HTTPd from the
equation. The only reason to keep Apache HTTPd in the equation is if you
have content in other technologies and you don't want to bloody your
head against the wall trying to make CGI work with tomcat.  Tomcat can
easily handle the web requests by itself.

--David