tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Plautz <j...@customcall.com>
Subject Re: Is There a Howto - Again
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:19:12 GMT
You can find just about what ever you are looking for on the web, but
I've found that there are several well written books on Tomcat. When I
was getting started, I had a copy of "Professional Apache Tomcat." It
didn't have everything that I needed, but it was most certainly my first
stop. Specifically, it was really helpful in setting up DataBase
Connection Pools and such.