tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com>
Subject OT: Are there any alternative keystore implementations out there?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:23:15 GMT
Hi all,

I am working on a project that has some feature requirements I have not
found in a default Tomcat setup (well, I could be wrong). One of those
missing features is the ability to add CA and clientcertificates without
restarting the tomcat server.

Can APR be configured to search for CA and/or client certificates in a
specific path?

If APR does not suit, can Coyote be configured to use an custom security
provider? Does anybody know about a security provider implementation
supporting this feature?

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz