tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christian Andersson ...@ofs.no>
Subject Re: How to install web application only on one port (both 8080 and 8443 ports opened)
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:20:36 GMT
I had this problem also and if you need to seperate the 2
webapplications on different ports you need to define 2 services in
server.xml, like this.

<Server port="8005" shutdown="SHUTDOWN">
   <Service name="Catalina">
     <Connector port="8080" ... />
     <Engine name="Catalina">
     </Engine>
   </Service>
   <Service name="Catalina2">
     <Connector port="8443" ... />
     <Engine name="Catalina2">
     </Engine>
   </Service>
</Server>

/Christian Andersson

Anna Krajewska wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wonder is it possible with apache tomcat to install two web-services (axis) one on
port 8080 (and only 8080) and another on 8443 (and only that)?
> I have opened both porsts. Now when I install web-service it's available on both ports
- how to change that without closing any of them in server.xml file?