tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: Port 8443 won't become active (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:43:16 GMT
I don't know if that will take care of it, but I would try changing the
catalina.properties (tomcat/conf)
it has some references to "sun". There may be some access problems on
the IBM classes or packages that need to be set in here....maybe just
adding the equivalent IBM packages may solve the problem.

This is an uneducated guess, not a fact.

BTW...have you checked IBM's site for info on tomcat integration?

Mike Sabroff
Web Services
Developer
mike.sabroff@cygnusb2b.com