tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: Strange problem with tomcat Please help
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:18:47 GMT
no route to host is a dns or network problem. it would not be in the
catalina.out do a ps on apache...you will probably find that the default
fedora setup (unless you did not set up web server on installation) is
to install and run apache on boot-up which would be on port 80.

--
Mike Sabroff
Web Services