tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Desperate for help with isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:06:45 GMT
Mark Thomas wrote:
> You will need to send the war directly to me rather than to the list
> as it will get stripped out.

OK. Test war received. IIS installed (I'd be lost without VMWare).
ISAPI 1.2.15 installed. ISAPI configured to talk to Tomcat 5.5.x HEAD.
I can reproduce the problem. (So far so good ;)

Next steps are to see if I can build the .dll locally and then try the
windows equivalent of remote debug.

I warn you now the last time I did anything with C at all was at uni
and that was a long time ago. It was much simpler than the ISAPI code.
It might take me a little while to figure things out.

I'll start looking at this with a fresh pair of eyes tomorrow.

In the mean time, if anyone can point me at a copy of the ISAPI filter
interface spec on the web I would be grateful.

Mark