tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Ziants <dzia...@013.net>
Subject Re: Cannot transform and load jsp file with Tomcat under Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 22:00:45 GMT
I got the configuration working now and I thank the responders for their
feedback and help.

Although I created a completely new work set, I did copy my source files
over to it.

With this I also copied the web.xml file. What I forgot was that I had a
servlet definition and mapping which didn't seem to be causing any
referencing it at all. In any case I commented out those definition
lines and I get what I expect:

The date is:

Wed Feb 01 23:24:04 IST 2006
ABCD More text

Now I have to put in and debug the servlet which includes My-SQL storage
services for my project.

David Ziants