tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Sabroff <mike.sabr...@cygnusb2b.com>
Subject Re: can't send email from tomcat using javamail api
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:36:38 GMT
There are also a few other things. I had this happen one time, and it
was a dns problem....another time it was another networking problem.
Whatever it is, like I said before....or should have restated as:
it appears that java is attempting to make the connection, but is being
refused for some reason or another....possibly authentication, or very
possibly a network issue (this is very likely)

Mike Sabroff
Web Services
Developer
mike.sabroff@cygnusb2b.com