tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: percent sign in URI
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:42:52 GMT
If this were fixed, there would be a host of people complaining about the
opposite. The URL below is inavlid based ont the RFC. getParameter has some
basic assumptions that the url is correctly encoded.

If you wish to place bad data in the query string, I recommend using
request.getQueryString() and parse it yourself.

-Tim