tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hadraba Petr" <hadra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: images
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:18:35 GMT
Hmm,

I wrote simple servlet which finds corresponding image in webapp
resources and sends it to the client. This servlet also sets some
headers like Last-Modified etc:-( I'm writing web application which
uses SEO, supports XHTML, WML etc and I don't want to have tons of
servlets:-(

If you want, I can share the sources...

PETR