tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Biernesser, Beth" <Beth.Biernes...@fnf.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Administration Package installation
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:49:28 GMT
I have the same question ... And would appreciate any information on the
installation instructions.  I am working on a Linux server.  Thanks so
much.

-----Original Message-----
From: nguessan@kouame.us [mailto:nguessan@kouame.us]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 6:02 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat Administration Package installation

Hi All,

I know that this is a very basic question, but I could not find any
instruction on Tomcat's web site. I have Tomcat 5.5.15 installed on
Windows 2003; it is not bundled with the Tomcat Administration Package
anymore. I have downloaded the Administration Package. It is the
apache-tomcat-5.5.15.zip. In which exact directory should I unbundle the
file? The full path to my Tomcat installation is:
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5

Thank you in advance for your help.

Nguessan