tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Some Questions about SingleSignOn Valve
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:25:31 GMT
i?ve tried to use the SingleSignOn Valve which works fine for the Tomcat Host.
Now, i?d like to authentificate against an external (Apache) Application. My

1.: i found an article that ssoValve writes Cookies to store remoteUser
information. I searched for that Cookie which should be named something like
'JSESSIONIDSSO' but didn?t found anything. Is that Cookie always written or is
URLRewriting also used by Tomcat ?

2.: Then, i tried to store my own remoteUser information in a xml-file.
Therefore, i need to filter the j_security_check action. Unfortunately, my
Tomcat 5.0.28 does not filter the j_security_check, it seems to be exceptet
from the filterChain aaarrgh...
What are my options now ? How do i put SessionID and remoteUser into that file ?

I appreciate any suggestion, url, pdf etc that will help me out.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message