tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex David Shadrach Hooper <al...@g-o-a-w-a-y.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: removeAttribute: Session already invalidated
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:57:09 GMT
Pulled from Alex David Shadrach Hooper's mail (Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:24:32PM +0000):
> Pulled from Caldarale, Charles R's mail (Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:11:34AM -0600):
> > > From: Alex David Shadrach Hooper [mailto:alexh@g-o-a-w-a-y.org]
> > > Subject: java.lang.IllegalStateException: removeAttribute:
> > > Session already invalidated
> > >
> > > This doesn't seem to be related to anything in the webapp code

After some time spent staring at the dev server setup (where I was
unable to reproduce my problem) I was finally able to resolve the
problem by removing the balancer webapp directory form
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps

Given that I'm not using the balancer webapp, and it was not running, I
found this rather surprising. Is anyone able to suggest why this was
happening?

Alex
--
Alex Hooper