tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matrix <matrix_ott...@yahoo.ca>
Subject BadInputFilterValve working with Tomcat 5.5
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:12:26 GMT
Does someone run the valve BadInputFilterValve with Tomcat 5.5?  This valve immunes against
all XSS, HTML injection, and command injection exploits.  It has been written by Jason Brittain
using Tomcat 4 (http://examples.oreilly.com/tomcat/tomcatbook-examples-1.0.zip).

I made it compile and install but without the desired final filtering result.  The ValveContext
class (used in the invoke method) doesn't exist anymore in 5.5 and I am not sure if I pass
correctly the request down the chain of Valves...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matrix