tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eduardo Clemos <preguntaa...@yahoo.es>
Subject Error using java archives
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:09:42 GMT
Im trying to display data from an java object in a web
page, invoking the method toString implicitly. The
java programs run ok, I have tested them. But when I
include the tag

  <%=resp%>

(the object resp is of type Respuesta)

I obtain this result in Tomcat:

  Error in servlet generated:
  The type Respuesta cannot be resolved. It is
indirectly referenced from required .class files

All of the .class are in the same directory, and I
import "conexiones.*" (I supose that load all .class
of the directory "WEB-INF/classes/conexiones")

Anyone can tell me what is the mistake? THANK YOU!