tomcat-users mailing list archives

From netsonic netsonic <netson...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat stops automatically
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:36:22 GMT
Hi all;

i am using Tomcat over 1 year but its the first time i have that big problem...

my tomcat stops automatically everytime once between 5 to 20 minutes...The problem started
today i didnt any make configuration...i just only runned a ssh script  on my server which
connects to some server with ssh protocol...

i dont know really why?when i looked at the ram status it says low ram 40 mb remaining.so
i added 512 ram more  total 1 gb..now there is half of free ram(512 mb)..i have just uninstalled
th tomcat and installed the latest one

but still the same problem....why it stops automatically without no reason...how can i understand
and solve the problem

please show me a way help:(

thank you

Burak