tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Dubuc <martind1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Identifying a page with no extension to be a JSP
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 17:22:18 GMT
Yeeeeeeeeees!

I had tried to put the filename as a URL pattern, but without the path Tomcat  didn't like
it.  Now, just adding a slash in front a the filename solves my problem!

Thanks!

Martin

Christian Andersson <ca@ofs.no> wrote: if you just want to do it for this file, just
add the filename instead
of the *, for example

     jsp
     /path/file

in your web.xml

this has worked for me, when I've done it for files in the main path
anyway, but I suppose it will work for other parts also..

/Christian Andersson

Martin Dubuc wrote:
> I have a page that has some JSP directives in it and I would like my Web server to process
it as such, but the filename for this page is fixed and does not contain an extension. Is
there a configuration item I can use in Tomcat to indicate that this file must be processed
by the JSP engine? I have tried setting a URL pattern of form "path/*" but Tomcat seems to
require a dot in the URL pattern.