tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Dubuc <martind1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Identifying a page with no extension to be a JSP
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:48:45 GMT
I have a page that has some JSP directives in it and I would like my Web server to process
it as such, but the filename for this page is fixed and does not contain an extension. Is
there a configuration item I can use in Tomcat to indicate that this file must be processed
by the JSP engine? I have tried setting a URL pattern of form "path/*" but Tomcat seems to
require a dot in the URL pattern.