tomcat-users mailing list archives

From gupta vidhi <vidhi_gupta2...@yahoo.com>
Subject kindly help : where Business Logic(BL) files are been put?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:27:07 GMT
hello,

  kindly tell me where Business Logic(BL) files are been put?i'd put in TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\primeReports\WEB-INF\classes\Reports\

  where,
  primeReports is the name of the folder which i'd created.
  the following error is coming:-

Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported. Reports.MemGrossBl resolves to a package

  Here MemGrossBl id my (Business Logic)BL File.
  Kindly help me and tell me the solution.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Vidhi