tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Akoulov, Alexandre" <alexandre.akou...@citigroup.com>
Subject Encrypting ajp13 traffic
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 04:01:01 GMT
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a way encrypt the traffic between apache and tomcat when they talk
to each other on ajp13.

All suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards,

Sasha.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Buzer [mailto:ian@buzer.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, 11 February 2006 2:44 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat - blank page problem

> Webpages seem to be loading then usually blank page
>  comes(totaly blank no error messages) on high traffic.

I suspect this could either be your redirector cachesize is not large enough
(the number of threads that the redirector will accept from IIS) or tomcat
is not able to respond to all the threads that are being passed through to
it.

Both these will show up in the isapi redirector logs.

Cache size is set in /conf/workers.properties

Tomcat threads are set in /conf/server.xml (maxThreads etc. on the AJP
connector)

Ian