tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter....@gmx.net
Subject Re: Catalina.out gets to big-> Server crashes
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:32:01 GMT
Hello,

sorry, I just clean forgot to tell the version its 5.5.9.

I discovered the tomcat-juli.jar in the bin directory
so I suppose its in use. Although I never used it so far.

So the idea is to switch x4juli.jar and I get the same functionality
as in log4J? That's great because I'm using it to log my webapps.

So despite this option the only real solution would be to do
it with shell scripts in my linux environment?

cheers,
Pete

DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl