tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: mod_rewrite losing session
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:22:26 GMT
Excellent, thank you.  How did I miss that the first time I asked this
question?  And nobody pointed it out that time.  Convenient it came up
again, I guess.

emptySessionPath

If set to true, all paths for session cookies will be set to /. This can be
useful for portlet specification implementations, but will greatly affect
performance if many applications are accessed on a given server by the
client. If not specified, this attribute is set to false.