tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stojan Sljivic - GDS" <stojan.slji...@gdspartners.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.9 data source and DB restart issue
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:36:30 GMT
Hi,

I found the solution:
Use the validationQuery attribute data source definition.

For MSSQL it would be something like this:

<Resource 	name="jdbc/blah"
	auth="Container"
	type="javax.sql.DataSource"
	driverClassName="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"

url="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1433;DatabaseName=blah"
	username="blah"
	password="blah"
	maxActive="10"
	maxIdle="10"