tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Application specific tomcat recycle?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:51:30 GMT
Depending on what you mean by "recycle", it is likely that "stop" followed
by "start" or "reload" of the /manager/html application will do what you
want.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Biernesser, Beth [mailto:Beth.Biernesser@fnf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:36 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Application specific tomcat recycle?

I am using tomcat 5.5.12 with java 1.4 on Linux 4.0.  I believe it is
possible to recycle tomcat for a specific application on this server without
affecting the tomcat process on the other applications ... We have three
applications sitting on the one physical server.  Is it possible to
configure tomcat so that one application at a time could have tomcat
recycled without affecting the other applications?