tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Alekseev" <i...@bigbangtech.com>
Subject App will work on localhost but blank on client PC.
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:56:44 GMT
I have a 2K3 Server on our intranet running Trend InterScan Messaging
Security Suite which uses Apache Tomcat.

I can access this app on the server through http://localhost:8447/ just
fine.

But when we try to access this app through a client connected to the 2k3s,
we get a blank page with no error message, just one line of characters:

  _____

[1][1]

We've searched through Trend's support for this product and they don't have
any suggestions except to make sure the redirects from IIS are there, which
they are.

Beyond that, they barely even mention Tomcat, so does anyone have an idea
what may be wrong?