tomcat-users mailing list archives

From " Administrator" <>
Subject RE: Session Expires At Every Request (Tomcat5.0.28/Firefox)
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 05:35:23 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion George.

I don't think is the proxy because IE and other browsers work with the same
proxy so I don't see why FireFox should not.  I will try your suggestion
though and let you know the outcome.

As far as other suggestions, no. 1 is particularly interesting and will try
it, as well as no.2.  For your third suggestion I explained to you why I am
doing it.

As far as the X-Cache: MISS, etc. these appear with IE as well but IE works
so it can't be the problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message