tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <timlu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Change Max Post Size
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:09:12 GMT
The context work dir has to be the same as the temp dir, at least for Struts
using commons upload, for upload to work correctly on files bigger then
256K:

---struts-config.xml---
    <controller
processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor">
        <set-property property="nocache" value="true"/>
        <!--
       The tempDir property attribute value MUST match the workDir
       value in the xxx.xml (XXX context file) file or file uploads
       of over 256K will not work.
    -->
        <set-property property="tempDir" value="@TODO_REPLACE_TEMPDIR"/>
        <set-property property="maxFileSize" value="10M"/>
    </controller>

---xxx.xml---
<Context displayName="XXX Application @TODO_REPLACE_VERSION"
    path="@TODO_REPLACE_PATH" crossContext="true"
    docBase="@TODO_REPLACE_DOCBASE" workDir="@TODO_REPLACE_WORKDIR"
    reloadable="false" debug="0" swallowOutput="true">